I am pleasured here to paraphrased a review of a customer who brought a budget gpu several days ago.
On our page, there are many good budget gpu available for you. Trust me, they are worth every penny. Please take a look at all the product details and read all of the reviews on our page. You can find the best budget gpu.
If you truly want to have one, I promise that you will get something here.
Top Recommended Budget Gpu
Awesome features at an incredible value – the EVGA GeForce 8400 GS graphics cared delivers. Essential for watching HD DVD and Blu-ray movies on a PC, accelerating the Microsoft Windows Vista/7 experience, and powering Microsoft DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 games.
- “The videos look great and the graphics are just as good.” – Tony Gonzalez
- “It was very easy to install, and it works great.” – Pamela
- “It works very well for watching HD movies and streaming HD content.” – Chris
Get the weapon of choice for gamers – the EVGA GeForce GTX 660. It takes NVIDIA Kepler-powered graphics cards to new levels of affordability while retaining class-leading performance and power efficiency, making it a must-have upgrade for today’s hottest games.
- “Skyrim on ultra settings – 59fps WoW on ultra settings – 75fps It can pretty much run everything I play with ease.” – Chris
- “Well worth the money your paying, you definitely get bang for your buck with this card… it hits the perfect spot for performance, reliability and cost.” – Reinaldo Roa, Jr.
- “I chose this card over others because EVGA has a very good reputation for backing up it’s products.” – EdH
If you’re passionate about first-person shooters like Call of Duty, massively multiplayer online games like World of WarCraft, or real-time strategy games like StarCraft II, GeForce GTX is for you.
- “It will allow you to play all but the most demanding games (and most on high graphic settings without a hitch).” – GeorgiaGeekGuy
- “Easy to install and works great!” – vitaliy0815
- “I’m able to play the latest games from high to ultra high settings with a constant 60fps.” – Lucifer Crow
Awesome features at an incredible value – the EVGA GeForce 8400 GS graphics card delivers. Essential for watching HD DVD and Blu-ray movies on a PC, accelerating the Microsoft Windows Vista/7 experience, and powering Microsoft DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 games.
- “These are great, stable video cards.” – Louie Gamon
- “Easy to set-up and install.” – TimH
- “Thanks and God bless!” – Amanda L. Stephenson
ASUS EN210 is a silent, low-profile card for HD HTPC entertainment. It is ideal for home theater PCs and multimedia centers with low profile design and high power efficiency.
- “The good news is that it takes very little power and it works well with my little 90 watt power supply.” – Billy Gray
- “This card handles them with no problem, runs cool without needing a fan.” – R. L. Frank
- “Heat sink is so large, covered up two slots on the board I used, not a problem in my setup, but may be an issue for some.” – Gerard Valere
XFX AMD Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5 DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort PCI-Express Video Card
- “Drivers installed without a hitch.” – JimBob911
- “On Guild Wars 2, I set all of the graphics to Ultra, even shadows and reflections.” – Jared L
- “I first tried the Sapphire Radeon HD 7750 — it seemed to work at first, but as I did further burn in tests, the card overheated and caused the PC to shutdown.” – Yakov Gorodnitsky
The world’s most advanced graphics for everyone: SAPPHIRE HD 7770 GHz 1GBBased on the award-winning GCN Architecture, AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series GPUs are built to destroy with the industry’s very first 28nm GPU design.
- “This card runs great and is a spectacular deal.” – Antonio Greco
- “It can play a lot of games with reasonable frame rates.” – Eddie
- “I was going to get the 7850, but I am so happy I saved my money and went with this card.” – Kyle D
EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost Super clocked 2GB GDDR5 2DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort PCI-Express Video Card.In case of any issue please download the latest GeForce Driver from www.
- “These are great cards and I recommend them highly.” – Patrick T. Colley
- “I researched and decided that this card would be the best choice and it was worth every penny!” – Mohammad Dost
- “It was only 193 bucks cheaper and better than the original gtx 650 ti.” – patrick
Get the weapon of choice for gamers the EVGA GeForce GTX 660. It takes NVIDIA Kepler-powered graphics cards to new levels of affordability while retaining class-leading performance and power efficiency, making it a must-have upgrade for today’s hottest games.
- “It’s the best bang for the buck!” – kim w smith
- “I can play everything I have on high settings.” – InternetShopping
- “So, I gave this card 5 stars!” – Continus
The EVGA GeForce GTX 760 is the new weapon of choice for gamers – a powerful graphics card that gives you the fast, smooth, quiet gaming you’re looking for in all your favorite titles.
- “Performance wise the cards work great.” – M. Foster
- “Another great thing about this card is you can SLI it later on and it will out perform the 780 for 150.00 less just some food for thought here.” – Jacob Briggs
- “I can run all new games on ultra high with no lag.” – Ana Murillo
Suggestions of the Best budget gpu
Do you have any budget gpu suggestions that you think budget gpu would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.