Top Recommended Budget Blu Ray Player
For the best in movies and shows, you haven’t seen anything until you’ve seen it in Blu-Ray. Samsung’s BD-P1590 delivers the superior image detail and clarity of Blu-ray Disc technology, along with a host of innovative features.
- “The player would freeze starting up, loading netflix (which never worked), playing pandora (it would play for about 1 second) or just trying to navigate the menus.” – J. Ballard
- “Sorry, but the unit is defective and will be returned for a refund tomorrow.” – R.H.
- “I did the firmware update for this unit.” – Love Technology
Want the beauty of Blu-ray -and streaming, too-without blowing your budget. Toshiba’s BDX2150 Blu-ray Disc Player is ready, waiting and way-affordable.
- “Second issue is that it has a long lag time before starting play at all – up to five minutes before it reads and starts the disc.” – xxandrek13
- “When I tried to return it I was told that it was past the 30 day return window and “Sorry for the inconvience”.” – Rosanne Falbo
- “Unless you have an Ethernet connection right next to you tv, you have to buy TOSHIBA’s wireless USB LAN adapter to get this thing online!” – grahamdogger
Want the beauty of Blu-ray-and streaming, too-without blowing your budget? Toshiba’s BDX2250 Blu-ray Disc Player is ready, waiting and way-affordable.
- “You have to unplug it and plug it back in to get it to reboot almost every time you shut it off.” – oldglazier
- “Because of my experiences, with the products and their customer service, I will never purchase another Toshiba brand electronic again.” – Melissa S
- “I bought this player from a local store and lost the receipt or I would have returned it.” – CASIOPIA
Overview : The BDP-80 is a full-featured universal Blu-ray Disc player that supports BD Profile 2.0 (BD-Live and BonusView), DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD (SACD), HDCD, CD and other popular media formats such as AVCHD, MKV video files, digital photos and music.
- “The Oppo is sturdy, quiet and very fast, and the quality of Blu-ray disc playback is absolutely superb.” – Music lover
- “I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a good well built machine!” – Steve Fultz
- “All of the up-converted signals from traditional DVDs are sharp, far better than the lo-fi players I used to use.” – R. Fleischer
Suggestions of the Best budget blu ray player
Do you have any budget blu ray player suggestions that you think budget blu ray player would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.